Friday, July 29, 2011

The awful side of things

You wanna know how to make me completely enraged? Tell me at lunch on Friday that I need to make a 3 hour lecture for underprivileged elementary school kids for Monday morning, when I have slides intended for gifted and talented high schoolers. After I've taught for three more hours, had dinner, and sat through two hours of student presentations so it's 9pm, tell me you need the study guide for that lecture by tonight. Also, I'm supposed to be in Seoul all day tomorrow. And don't apologize. Oh, you weren't planning to? Well that's just par for the course.

I walked out of presentations when I got this news whispered to me in between groups.

I've been as positive as I can be about all this, but the lack of organization and communication here is beyond belief.

No comments:

Post a Comment